Technical Information about the Gracie Theatre
The Gracie Theatre House Sound System includes:
- Digidesign Venue Audio Console with 48 mic/line inputs
- 48 channel Yamaha PM5D 48 channel console
either of these consoles can serve front of house or monitor mixes.
- 32 channel Yamaha Digital Console
- 48 channel analog Allen & Heath console and a 32 channel Soundcraft Ghost.
Line Array speaker system consists of 30 Meyer Melodie speakers
- 10 each at Left, Center and Right
- Pair of Meyer 500HP flown subs.
Control of the sound system is provided by a Meyer Galileo
- Side and front fills are also Meyer Melodies.
- Several JBL speaker systems which can be used for stage monitors or alternate stage mounted speaker systems.
- Creston system feeds audio from the projection system and up to 2 microphones for simple projects.
- Clear Com Intercom systems and Listen Technologies assisted listening systems.
Crown Power amps power building monitor systems in dressing rooms and hallways as well as the rehearsal hall.
Printable Gracie Theatre Technical Rider PDF
Printable Gracie Theatre Rep Plot for Lighting
Printable Gracie Theatre Seating Chart